"A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes"
posted by Natalie @ 9:11 AM
Is your favorite food the Tour Of Italy at Olive Garden?? Yum!
I guess McDonalds happy meal? Just kidding? How about lasagna and Cadens guess isdefghhfhgffvvvdhsdsxho3e2w AZZZZZd
hmmm...quesidillas, wendys bacon cheesburger, big mac, and italian food..all remind me of you!
I KNOW I KNOW!!! PIZZA!
i don't know what your favorite food is...i'll be happy to share one of mine though...popcorn (i know it's not really a "food" but i like it anyway.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
I love life.I love my job and I love to travel and see other cultures and I am very adventuress with food and traveling. I love purses and clothes.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
Is your favorite food the Tour Of Italy at Olive Garden?? Yum!
I guess McDonalds happy meal? Just kidding? How about lasagna and Cadens guess isdefghhfhgffvvvdhsdsxho3e2w AZZZZZd
hmmm...quesidillas, wendys bacon cheesburger, big mac, and italian food..all remind me of you!
I KNOW I KNOW!!! PIZZA!
i don't know what your favorite food is...i'll be happy to share one of mine though...popcorn (i know it's not really a "food" but i like it anyway.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home