Natalie's Castle On A Cloud

"A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes"

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Natalie 's Very Exctie Life

Life has been kinda hard for me because my hours at work. When I get through with work, I hope to scrapbook more.
I hope to go back to Disney World and have a picture with Mickey and Minnie Mouse
and stay one night in the Cinderella suite and have a shopping spree and be Grand Marshall
in the Magic Kingdom Parade. I love Cinderella.... she is also one of my favorite princess and of
course Belle and Snow White.
I bought a new purse from the Disney Store and I love it very much. I hope to read the new Stephine Meyer book 'The Breaking Dawn' which is the fourth book. It comes out in August and hope to bought and read it also. I am excited to see relatives in September and spend time with them. Mom brought me a fan from her trip to Barcelona; I love my fan from Spain and hope to go to Europe someday. I am going to add a picture of guards that mom and dad took at the Vatican in Italy.
I miss seeing my nieces, nephews, relatives and friends too. I have been think about my
family and how much I miss them. I hope to see them at Christmas time. Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home