Natalie's Castle On A Cloud

"A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes"

Friday, August 1, 2008

My Haircut and Pedicure

I didn't have to work today or yesterday so I went to see The Dark Knight and it was a little scary. But I love Batman a lot and hope to see The Mummy Tomb of the Dragon Emperor,
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and maybe Twilight too.

This has happened since I last blogged:

I got a hair cut and had a pedicure. I have guess what color toes!
Nursery has been crazy and very fun for me and I love the kids. Nursery is very busy. I read stories to the children and play with them too.
Guess what! The new Stephine Meyer book comes out tomorrow and it is called the Breaking
Dawn. I bought the calendar from the movie Twilight which comes out December 12, 2008.
I am a big fan now that I have read the books. She has a book out called The Host and
it is about aliens and I want to read it. They have a party for the new Breaking Dawn book;
it is from 10:00 to midnight at Barnes and Noble bookstore. I am so excited to read the book. I hope to buy it soon.


We are going to a wedding reception tonight. I think John and Madi are home. We will see them soon. Caden looks like he is growing and I think Cavin is growing too! Ella likes to watch "Rella".

I went to the Disney Store this week and bought two T Shirts and two mugs with princesses on them and "The Aristocats". I might watch it tonight.

2 Comments:

At August 3, 2008 at 7:01 AM , Blogger the speers said...

Yeah!!! Finally another post on your blog! My guess is red toenail polish? Glad so many fun books are out and enjoy them all!

 
At August 5, 2008 at 6:24 PM , Blogger the speers said...

ok, chris did that last post! I love your new haircut! It's SO cute!!! We should go get pedicures when we're all home at christmas time! I can't wait to see the Sisterhood of the Traveling pants 2!--It would be fun to go see it together! Maybe we should go see Twilight when we're there!! Have you read the Host yet? It's kind of weird, but it's good! I hope you get to read Breaking Dawn soon, too...I just started it today!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home