Natalie's Castle On A Cloud

"A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes"

Friday, March 6, 2009

Girls night Out

I had a really good time last night.
We rode to the woodlands and went to Sam Moon the jewely store.
They have purses,belts, hats, wigs, necklaces,Bracelets, Ankelets, Pins,
Tianas too. I bought Necklace, Ankelet for my trip to Mexico.
We went to the woodlands mall and went to Macys and I bougth two dresses
and looked at purses but they were all to spends to buy.
We walk throw the mall and saw the Disney store.
We walk throw Jcpennys and I saw a purse I like.
Then we went to get a hambunger, Milkshake too.
So that was are girls night out.

1 Comments:

At March 8, 2009 at 10:09 AM , Blogger bookworm said...

nat, your girls night out sounds like fun. have fun on your trip to mexico.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home