Natalie's Castle On A Cloud

"A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes"

Friday, December 19, 2008

The wedding

The wedding is almost here.
So my sister Marisa and Ethan are here now.
I am excite for her and hope she has a good wedding too.
I has been wait for this day to come.
I hope to see Twilight soon like maybe Monday ofter the lunch.
I have been want to see it forever now.
Life has been good to me and my famliy this year.
My whole famliy will be here for christmas this year.
I love christmas and listening to christmas music, looking at lights
and being with famliy also.
I hope to read Twilight, Harry Potter books again too.

2 Comments:

At December 21, 2008 at 7:54 PM , Blogger Stephani said...

We are really excited to spend Christmas with you as well. It will be fun to have everyone around, even if we do have to take stupid wedding pictures. See you later this week!!

Corey

 
At March 4, 2009 at 10:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I resent that comment! haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home