Natalie's Castle On A Cloud

"A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes"

Saturday, November 8, 2008

I love Christmas

I hope to have a good Christmas with my family.
Christmas has always been my favorite holiday.
I would love the snow in Colorado durning the holidays.
My favorite christmas was at my grandma walls house went I was
a little girl. I love theChristmas cheer and the christmas music.
I always will remember the snow in Colorado.
I love eating christmas dinner and opening present.
But this year I decide to give the nieces and nephews a DisneyChristmas.
I hope to watch some movies and hang out and play the Wii.
I love the sounds and smells of Christmas too.

1 Comments:

At November 23, 2008 at 7:18 PM , Blogger Stephani said...

We are excited to spend Christmas with you this year. It is our favorite holiday too!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home