My Halloween
I had a okay Halloween and it was very boring.
I went to work and we had a steak with a baked pototoe.
I also had a salad and cookies and candy too.
I bought a new book Emma, Twilight movie picture book, Tinkerbell bookmark,
I also bought a Disney Greatest hits cd, Nightmare Before Christmas Hanging Masks.
I love the Disney Store, Borders bookstore, Bath and Body works, Target.
I have been business work and life too.
I am so glad Halloween is over with and I am ready for thanksgiving, Christmas.
I love the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade and watching movies.
I am also a reader and a movie watcher, a music lover too.

1 Comments:
Yeah a new post I thought the storm would never pass! Hope you are looking forward to all of us coming to crash for the holidays!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home