I have a Wonderful Life
I haven't been business with work and choir.
We have are stake conference coming up in March.
I love music and singing and movies.
I hope to go to Mexico in May for Amy's wedding.
I am now reading Pride and Prejudice and it my Favorite Jane Austen book.
I am excited for the new Harry Potter movie in July.
I hope to see Twilight again on dvd and buy The Soundtrack also.
I loved the music and the movie too.
I need to save money for a laptop.
Me I am now a shophic and Have everything from the Disney store, Bath and body works,
Borders too. But I love clothes, Purses, Jewerly, Make-up, Collections, Books, Fragences,
Body lotion, bodysplash spray, Bodywash, Cds, Dvds.
I love to shop, travel, write letters, watch movies.
So life is great for me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home