Natalie's Castle On A Cloud

"A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes"

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Ella

I love my niece and reading to her.
I love her sweet smile and her laugh.
Her love of princess and Tinkerbell.
Injoy her happy face and excitment.
She loves playing and going to the library.
Her favorite thing to do is read story and play games.
She always think she is Tinkerbell or Slivermist.
I can't she will be three years old this month.
I remember went is was a baby but now she grow up.
She is very excite for her birthday on tuesday.
I love my cute niece very much.

3 Comments:

At May 2, 2009 at 4:20 PM , Blogger Terryl said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At May 2, 2009 at 4:22 PM , Blogger ragslisa said...

Ella loves you too! She is very lucky to have such a great Aunt...thank you for taking care of her and playing with her!

 
At May 26, 2009 at 11:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all love Ella huh? She's so cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home