I Can't believe it is almost February
I love february and Valentine's Day too.
I hope to travel more, read more of my Kindle, Go to the Rodeo.
I am going to Paris at the end of June this year.
I really would to go back to Disneyworld also.
I am very excite for Paris france.
I would love some more Disneyworld Sonviers.
I have been work some too.
I will always remember my last trip to Disneyworld it was went I turn 30.
I got Mickey Mouse ears, Tinkerbell necklace, Beauty and the beast keepsake ornament,
Pink drawstring princess backpack, Pink and white Disneyworld baseball cap, Tinkerbell
trading pin, Free The Little Mermaid pin, Disneyworld throw blanket, Tinkerbell christmas
watch, Cinderella and Snow white, Tinkerbell pins, nieces, Nephews, Mickey Mouse birthstone
ankelet.
I hope to go back again soon.
It will be fun again too.

1 Comments:
We would love to go to Disney World with you! Thanks for coming to Johnny's Pinewood Derby!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home