Natalie's Castle On A Cloud

"A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes"

Saturday, November 13, 2010

I am so excite for Christmas

I can't believe it is almost Christmas again.
I love seeing the Pretty lights.
Listening to the christmas music, giving to others,think about
the Savior birth. I am soooo excite to see Famliy and spend with
them.
I hope we go see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part1,
Tangled, Chronicles of Naria too.
Watch movies, play the Wii, go to Galveston.
I want some Chocolate Tuffles, Tangled Soundtrack Cd,The Scarlet Pimpernel Novel paperback
Book, Bath and Body Works Giftcard, Princess and the Frog Wii Game, Toy Story 3 Dvd, Beauty
and the Beast Diamond Special edition dvd, Letters to Juliet dvd, Cute new Purse, Guiter Hero
Wii set. So that is What I want for Christmas this year. I love the Holidays and spend time with
family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home