Natalie's Castle On A Cloud

"A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes"

Monday, August 31, 2009

This year

This year has been very crazy with work.
I hope to read more books and see Mary Poppins in November.
I hope to see Julie& Julia, New Moon too.
I went to Mexico in May for my Cousin's wedding and to Utah for
Marisa Graduation in August. I had fun in Mexico and hope to
go to Paris France, DisneyWorld again.
I hope see Caden in Washington and do fun things with him.
I love to Travel and read books, Go out to eat, Watch movies, See movies,
Rent movies, Music, I love seeing Broadway musicals, Going shopping, Doing
voluteer work, write letters to people, Animals, Kids, Chocolate, Dolls, Books,
Cds, Dvds. Sometimes life can be stressful and business but I know the
lord is watching over me. I hope to go to the temple more ofter and see
old friends too. I know the lord will bless me.

1 Comments:

At September 6, 2009 at 7:52 PM , Blogger Stephani said...

Sounds like you have had a busy year. We are excited to come stay with you next weekend!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home