Natalie's Castle On A Cloud

"A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes"

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

This week has been Hard

But I have been work again now.
Life has been good and wonderful for me too.
I hope to read more books, listen to music, See a movie, Rent movies, watch movies,
go out to eat, see old friends, write letters to friends, Relatives, go out to a play or
a concert, travel more, go to the temple more offer, Do some shopping too.
Work has been very stressful and hard for me.
I shouldn't let people at work get to me.
Be a good example and over come my fear of people.
Serve the lord and be more Christ like.
Couple of weeks ago I was working less hours now I am working more.
I hope to see old friends and relatives too.
I did see Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and I like it.
I hope to see Were the Wild Things Are, Princes and the frog, New Moon.
Rent Bride Wars, Maid of Honor too.
Read harry potter, New Moon, Twilight again too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home