Fourth of July
I had a great fourth of July weekend.
Friday I clean my Bathroom,Dusted and vacuum my room,
did laundry and dishes. Then went to a movie and had hamburgers
from Wendy's too. Saturday we went to the Crook's house for Dinner and
played Bingo and win three times at bingo. The prizes I got were lipgloss,
Candle, bubble bath, free Cinderella pencils. So it was a great fourth of July
weekend. I hope to see Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince too.
Work is very slow and no work at all for me to do.
I need to save money for titing, Laptop Computer, Chicket Machine, Cartons,
Wii games, Cute Purse, Cds, DVD's, Book, Something Cute Disney too.
I hope to read more books, See a couple movies, Listen to more music, see a Broadway
show, Go out to eat, Traveling more, See old friends, Go to a Concert, Go to the Temple more ofter,
Go to family home Evening with the single sister in my ward, Read my Scriptures more, Read my Ensign magazine, Do my Visiting Teaching too.
Be wise with my Money and also save it for souvenirs from Walt Disney World, Paris France,
Italy too. But the lord blessed me with a job and life, Faith and Courage too.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home