Natalie's Castle On A Cloud

"A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes"

Thursday, June 25, 2009

No Work

Work has been very slow for me.
But I hope to see a movie, Read more books, go out to eat, go to the temple more ofter,
see old friends, write letters, do a little shopping, Pay my titing, do some cooking, Stamping,
Travel more, Rent movies, See a play, a concert, Spendtime with Ella, Cavin, Listen to music.
So I will keep my self business with those things.
But I took a trip to Mexico in May and that was a fun trip for me.
I hope to go back to Disneyworld and to europe too.
I want to do more in my life.
It has been a hard year for me.
My grandpa die back in March and work has been slow.
I am going to Utah in August for Marisa thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home