Natalie's Castle On A Cloud

"A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes"

Friday, May 29, 2009

My Trip to Mexico

It was a wonderful trip to Mexico.
The beach is very beautiful and the blue water.
We went to Chichen Itza and to Tulm and did some shopping.
I took some Pictures of Tulm and Chichen Itza, The wedding,
the hotel and some Dancers too.
The wedding was beautiful and the flowers too.
The food was good and the serve was also.
The ruins were awesome and the guides were good too.
It was very hot and I was tired too.
But I will always remember the trip to Mexico.
It was fun to spendtime with Grandma, Sheri, Dale, Amy too.
I bought Postcards, Necklaces, Wood mask, charm too.
I also went swimming in the pool and went down to the Beach.

1 Comments:

At June 13, 2009 at 12:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you enjoyed your vacation to Mexico, Natalie. We enjoyed having you there. Enjoy your wonderful souvenirs.
Aunt Sheri

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home