Natalie's Castle On A Cloud

"A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes"

Saturday, January 23, 2010

The New Year

The new year has been busy with work.
We have a new ward and a new chruch build.
We are having a open house for the new build.
I am sing for the open house next saturday at 1:00 pm.
I love are new build and going to relief social again.
I hope to take a vacation this year too.
I would love to go to Paris france, Italy too.
I had my niece,nephew john, Madison stay with us this week.
We watched Star Wars, Went to see lisa and the kids.
I hope to go to the temple more ofter, See old friends, travel more,
see famliy more like grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, Marisa, ethan.
We had a very fun relief Social activity thursday tonight it was meet new people from
my new ward we play games, had ice cream too.
The weather has been nice too.
I hope we have another relief social activity again.
But I love my new ward because we are a mix of old and young.
I hope this will be a good year for me.

1 Comments:

At February 20, 2010 at 6:57 PM , Blogger Stephani said...

We love you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home